1st December 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Operations internship in OnePlus Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Operations internship in OnePlus Bangalore. Please let me know how can I apply for such internship in this company? Please tell me about the procedure immediately.

3rd December 2019, 04:48 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Operations internship in OnePlus Bangalore?

Procedure to apply for Operations internship in OnePlus Bangalore is given below:-

1. Visit the website www.oneplus.in.

2. Read all the information about the internship - eligibility criteria, roles, and responsibilities.

3. Click on the option of applying now.

4. Fill the application form.

5. Submit the application form before the last date.

The last date to apply for Operations internship in OnePlus Bangalore is 29th October 2019.
3rd December 2019, 10:14 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Operations internship in OnePlus Bangalore?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Operations internship in OnePlus Bangalore can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (https://oneplus.in)
4th December 2019, 11:57 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for Operations internship in OnePlus Bangalore is online.

Start by going to the website https://oneplus.in and the click on "Careers" tab at the bottom of the page.

A new page will open,scroll down and search for the opportunities available for you.

The last date to apply for Operations internship in OnePlus Bangalore is 13th December 2019.
5th December 2019, 08:10 AM
Lijishaf

The last date for application was 29th October 2019. The application have been closed now.
3rd July 2021, 09:46 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company.
For Internship in One Plus send your resume through email : [email protected] after that you may contact.

Other Contact Details visit this website for more information:-

https://www.oneplus.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?