27th November 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Operations internship in Treasures Of Innocence Kolkata?

Hello everyone, I want to join Treasures Of Innocence Kolkata for doing Operations internship. Can I know how can I apply for this Operations internship in this company? Please let me know about the procedure to apply for this internship program. Waiting for your response!

29th November 2019, 04:38 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Operations internship in Treasures Of Innocence Kolkata?

-Innocence Kolkata-

Duration: 1 month.

Procedure to apply for an internship as follows:-

Step 1: Build your curriculum vitae with a complete description of skills and other related work.

Step 2: Apply from career pages of the official website given below or contact the address for shortlisting. ( search and apply from an official internship application providing sites without paying anything)

Official Website: http://www.treasuresofinnocence.org
Contact us:-
Treasures of Innocence
Flat-1B
23/5 Pranabananda Road Garia,
Kolkata 700084
29th November 2019, 05:14 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Operations internship in Treasures Of Innocence Kolkata?

The candidates willing to apply for Operations internship in Treasures Of Innocence Kolkata would need to send their resume to [email protected].

The last date to apply for Operations internship in Treasures Of Innocence Kolkata is 12th December 2019.

Contact Address:-
Treasures of Innocence
Flat-1B, Sampurna Apartment,
23/5 Pranabananda Road Garia,
Kolkata 700084
29th November 2019, 06:13 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Operations internship in Treasures Of Innocence Kolkata is given below:

1. Visit the official website at www.treasuresofinnocene.org.

2. Read all the information about the internship.

3. Click on the option of applying now.

4. Fill the application form.

5. Submit the form before the last date.

The last date to apply for Operations internship in Treasures Of Innocence Kolkata is 12th December 2019.
29th November 2019, 07:37 PM
Satendra urf Sattu

Procedure to apply for Operations internship in Treasures Of Innocence Kolkata is that you have to visit the website www.treasuresofinnocence.org. There will be an option of applying now. Before clicking on this option, you have to read all the information regarding internship. Then, click on that option. After that an application form will come up. You have to fill that application form adding all the required details. And click on the submit button before the last date.

Last date to apply for Operations internship in Treasures Of Innocence Kolkata is 12 December 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?