31st May 2019, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Property Megamart Realty Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Human Resources Internship which is available in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited. Please help me to know that how can I apply for such Internship in this company. Please let me know about the procedure to apply for such Internship. Thank you!

2nd June 2019, 08:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Property Megamart Realty Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

The procedure to apply for Property Megamart Realty Private Limited Human Resources Internship is given below.

==> You can visit the company website www.propertymegamart.in and click on career option.

==> Look for the Human Resource Vacancy and click on that to apply for the post.

==> Fill all the required details and submit it. The company will then contact you on your given details.
3rd June 2019, 01:04 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Property Megamart Realty Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Procedure to apply for Property Megamart Realty Private Limited Human Resources Internship

You can forward your resume for applying the Internship to the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Email Address :- [email protected]

If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

SHOP NO-76, 2ND FLOOR, RAGHULEELA MALL OPPOSITE RAILWAY STATION,VASHI NAVI MUMBAI Thane MH 400703, India

If you have any query, you can ask them via below link.
http://propertymegamart.in/contact.php
27th July 2021, 01:40 AM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

For more information visit this website http://propertymegamart.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?