24th October 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for a Python Development internship in Ebisu Technologies Private Limited Bangalore?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Python Development offered in Ebisu Technologies Private Limited Bangalore. I would like to know how I can apply for this internship? Can someone please tell me about the procedure?

29th October 2019, 10:59 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a Python Development internship in Ebisu Technologies Private Limited Bangalore?

The Candidates willing to apply for Python Development internship in Ebisu Technologies Private Limited Bangalore can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of python.

For more information visit on (http://ebisu.ai/)
30th October 2019, 10:28 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a Python Development internship in Ebisu Technologies Private Limited Bangalore?

Procedure to apply for Python Development internship in Ebisu Technologies Private Limited Bangalore.

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address :-

Ebisu Technologies Private Limited
Sri Sai Residency, 2nd Main, Navodhaya Nagar JP Nagar - 7th Phase,
Bangalore -560078

Contact Number:- +91 9844093485

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
https://www.ebisu.ai/
31st October 2019, 01:58 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates willing to apply for Python Development internship in Ebisu Technologies Private Limited Bangalore can send their updated resume to [email protected].

The last date to apply for Python Development internship in Ebisu Technologies Private Limited Bangalore is 28/11/2019.

Address:
Ebisu Technologies Private Limited
Sri Sai Residency, 2nd Main,
Navodhaya Nagar JP Nagar - 7th Phase,
Bangalore -560078
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?