22nd June 2020, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Site Engineering internship in Uniworks Designs Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I am interested in doing an internship related to Site Engineering in Uniworks Designs Private Limited. I would like to know about the procedure for applying for this internship in this company. Please let me know about the procedure asap.

24th June 2020, 03:27 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Site Engineering internship in Uniworks Designs Private Limited?

Method to apply for Site Engineering internship in Uniworks Designs Private Limited as follows:-

1. Prepare a CV with a full description of the skillset and certifications of required technologies.

2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala.

The last date of application is 20 July 2020.

Official Website:-http://www.uniworksdesigns.com
25th June 2020, 12:36 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Site Engineering internship in Uniworks Designs Private Limited?

Procedure to apply for Site Engineering internship in Uniworks Designs :-

The procedure to apply for this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship on 040 4851 1100 or 0 777 111 9345

Last date to apply for this internship is 20 July , 2020.

For more details you can visit their official website :-
https://uniworksdesigns.com/
15th July 2021, 12:55 AM
Alvia Khan

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact Number- 040 4851 1100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?