26th June 2020, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Grated Ginger India Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the procedure for applying to an internship of Social Media Marketing which is available in Grated Ginger India Private Limited. Kindly let me know how I can apply for this internship?

29th June 2020, 01:12 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Grated Ginger India Private Limited?

Procedure to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Grated Ginger India Private Limited :-

The procedure to apply for this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

Plot no.310, Udyog Vihar, Phase 6, Sector-37, Gurgaon, Haryana, India-122001.

Last date to apply for this internship is 24 July , 2020.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.gratedginger.com/
30th June 2020, 04:30 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Grated Ginger India Private Limited?

Procedure to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in Grated Ginger India Private Limited as follows:-

1. Prepare a CV with a full description of the skillset and certifications of required technologies.

2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala.
14th July 2021, 11:45 PM
Alvia Khan

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at the [email protected]

For more information visit this website https://www.gratedginger.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?