2nd March 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL, GAIL and NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?

I want to know that is any PSUs provides training? If yes then which one? I am looking for doing internship in my summer vacation but not in any private company. I would like to do in any psu like NTPC, SAIL and GAIL. I am the student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering. I am studying in my 5th semester. So, please help me to get internship in these companies.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in NTPC, Ramagundam & BHEL, Hyderabad for EEE 5th semester student?
  3. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  5. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Bihar for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  10. How to apply for Internship during winter vacations in NTPC, Kahalgaon while in 5th semester?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EIE) 4th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BPCL, IOCL and EIL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  17. Is there any internship program in NTPC for 5th semester student of E&C?
  18. Does GAIL offer an Internship to BTech Environmental Engineering 5th semester student?
19th March 2018, 10:28 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL, GAIL and NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?

All the above PSUs provides internship to the eligible candidates. To apply at first you have to prepare a well academic resume. Then you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Now write an application and mention the area of your training. Finally, you have to send the application with the resume and letter to the authorities of the PSU. If they find you eligible then you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?