2nd March 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Web Development Internship in Actas Technologies Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Web Development Internship in Actas Technologies Private Limited. Please let me know that how can I apply for such Internship in this company? Please tell me about the procedure immediately.

4th March 2019, 08:15 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Web Development Internship in Actas Technologies Private Limited?

To apply for Web Development Internship in Actas Technologies Private Limited, you have to visit the office directly and know about the internship details. You have to enquire about the internship duration, fee, on what technologies the internship is offered, etc.,. You have to fill the application form and submit it to Actas Technologies Private Limited to get your internship started.
12th July 2021, 12:50 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Web Development Internship in Actas Technologies Private Limited?

You can forward your updated resume for applying the internship at [email protected]

Address:-
A-38 JALVAYU VIHAR
SECTOR-21 GAUTAM BUDH
NAGAR GREATER NOIDA
GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?