5th August 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Yefive Events Private Limited Bangalore Operations Internship?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the procedure for applying in the Operations Internship which is offering by Yefive Events Private Limited Bangalore. I am interested to apply in such internship so I need to know about the procedure.

9th August 2019, 09:19 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Yefive Events Private Limited Bangalore Operations Internship?

The Procedure for applying Operations Internship at Yefive Events Private Limited in Bangalore is that you have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship on +91-866-088-6780

Last date to apply for this internship is 18 August 2019.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.yefive.com/
18th August 2019, 06:26 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Yefive Events Private Limited Bangalore Operations Internship?

The Candidates willing to apply for Yefive Events Private Limited Bangalore Operations Internship can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on https://www.yefive.com/
14th August 2021, 09:59 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company For internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact number- 91 866 088 6780
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?