31st July 2014, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do training in L&T Mumbai?

I m 2nd year mechanical training student. what is the procedure to do training in L & T in Mumbai can someone do tell me that?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get summer training in Mumbai in Biotech?
  2. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  3. How to do summer training in Pune, Gurgaon Mumbai and Delhi area? What is the procedure to apply in the companies?
  4. Institutes in Mumbai offering certified courses or industrial training of few months?
  5. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of Ph.D in Forex programme in Mumbai University?
  6. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  7. Short term training in Indian Railways around Mumbai?
  8. Companies in Mumbai offering training in Biotechnology?
  9. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  10. How to apply for training in companies at Mumbai?
  11. Industrial training vacancies in Pune and Mumbai for IT students?
  12. Training procedure and fee for one month training?
  13. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure of training at DRDO? How to get training there?
  15. Procedure to get Vocational Training in ONGC Bangalore? Is it possible to get with a recommendation from an Employee in ONGC Mumbai?
  16. Can I get training after passing SSC? Where are the classes in Mumbai?
  17. What's the applying procedure for C.S? When should I do training under C.S? I've completed B.Com and pursuing C.A course
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering
27th September 2016, 08:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do training in L&T Mumbai?

Being a student of 2nd year mechanical stream you can apply for internship in L&T, Mumbai. But your application will be neglected as because, L&T prefers candidates who are in 3rd year and above. So, it will be better if you wait for some more days and apply during your 3rd year.

First of all look for someone who is working in L&T, so that he/she can refer you to the concerned authority regarding your internship. This is the easiest way to get internship in L&T.

You can also apply through your college. Just get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college regarding the request for internship.

Prepare a detailed resume, attach the letter and address it to the HR department of L&T.

If your resume gets selected then you will receive an acknowledgement letter. After that attach the letter, get the NOC signed by your college principal and send it again to the company. Within some days you will be called for interview and after clearing the interview you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?