1st October 2019, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Android App Development internship in Compufy Info Solutions Jaipur?

Hi everyone, I am interested to apply for an internship of Android App Development which is available in Compufy Info Solutions Jaipur. I want to know about the qualification which is required to apply for this internship. Please let me know immediately.

4th October 2019, 05:47 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Qualification required to apply for Android App Development internship in Compufy Info Solutions Jaipur?

Qualification required to apply for Android App Development internship in Compufy Info Solutions Jaipur is given below:-

1. Candidate should have knowledge of IOS.
2. Candidate should have practical knowledge.
3. Candidate should have knowledge of Android app.
4. Candidate should be graduate from any recognized university.

You may visit their official website http://www.compufyinfosolutions.com/ for more information.
5th October 2019, 11:27 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Android App Development internship in Compufy Info Solutions Jaipur?

Android App Development internship in Compufy Info Solutions Jaipur minimum requirement for an entry-level developer in most cases will be a bachelor's degree. Android App Development internship in Compufy Info Solutions Jaipur will demand applicants to have a higher education level such as a Master's degrees. In this industry, experience matters a lot, and it's advisable to consider an internship in a relevant field.

Address:
Near Kabra Eye Hospital,
44, Jamuna Dairy, Gayatri Nagar,
Sodala, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006

Phone: 075976 47213

For more information visit on https://compufyinfosolutions.com
5th October 2019, 01:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Android App Development internship in Compufy Info Solutions Jaipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to apply for an internship of Android App Development which is available in Compufy Info Solutions Jaipur. I want to know about the qualification which is required to apply for this internship. Please let me know immediately.
The qualification required to apply for the Android App Development internship in the Compufy Info Solutions, Jaipur is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in building an Android app

>> Candidates with knowledge and expertise in building an iOS app

>> Candidates with suitable interests and expertise

>> Candidates from Jaipur with the above mentioned skills

>> Candidates who are available full time in the office for the period of 3 months

Compufy Info Solutions, Jaipur website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?