23rd September 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Propellum Infotech Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I don't know what qualification is required for applying an internship of Digital Marketing which is available in Propellum Infotech Mumbai? I want to apply for this internship so I want to know about the essential qualification.

25th September 2019, 02:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Propellum Infotech Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I don't know what qualification is required for applying an internship of Digital Marketing which is available in Propellum Infotech Mumbai? I want to apply for this internship so I want to know about the essential qualification.

The qualifications required to apply for the Digital Marketing internship in the Propellum Infotech, Mumbai are given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in Social Media Marketing and English proficiency (spoken and written)

>> Candidates who can manage campaigns on social media

>> Candidates who can maintain websites

>> Candidates with suitable interest and expertise

>> Candidates willing to do the internship, full time for the duration of 3 months

>> Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities
26th September 2019, 01:10 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Propellum Infotech Mumbai?

Qualification required to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Propellum Infotech Mumbai :-

1) You should have done your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized University to get eligible for the internship.

2) You must have Social Media Marketing skill.

3) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

4) You should have research, organizational and learning skills.

5) You must have good analytical skill.

You can check below website to know more about this internship.
http://www.propellum.com/
26th September 2019, 06:48 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Qualification required to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Propellum Infotech Mumbai?

Qualification required to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Propellum Infotech, Mumbai is given below:-

1. Candidate should have passed 10+2 from any recognized board.
2. Candidate should have graduation.
3. Candidate should have knowledge of Social Media Marketing.
4. Candidate should have relevant skills.

The last date to apply for the internship is 7th October 2019 in Propellum Infotech, Mumbai.

You may visit their official website http://www.propellum.com/ for more information.
26th September 2019, 08:35 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Propellum Infotech Mumbai is given below :-

1)B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Engineering, MCA.

2)At least a year of professional experience in building SEO/SEM, marketing database, email campaigns, and paid advertising campaigns.

3)Candidates must have good Spoken and Written English Skills

4)Candidates must have knowledge of Google Analytics, Firebase, and other user engagement tools

5)Candidates must have knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Tag Manager, and Microsoft Office

For more information visit on (https://www.propellum.com)
26th September 2019, 11:20 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
-> To be eligible for Digital Marketing internship in Propellum Infotech Mumbai the candidate pursuing or Complete Bachelor degree related to the Digital Marketing field from a recognized university.

-> Candidates should be good in Social Media Marketing.

-> Candidates must have Good Communication skill in English.
27th September 2019, 12:56 AM
Agricultist

Qualification:--

Applicants must have Bachelor Degree.

Applicants must available for 6 months.

For more details visit:-- (http://www.propellum.com/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?