23rd December 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Finance internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for an internship of Finance available in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore. I want to do this internship. So, I need to know about the qualification.

26th December 2019, 12:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Finance internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore?

Qualification required to apply for Finance internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You must have good knowledge in Accounting.

3) You must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-Excel.

4) You must have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

Last date to apply for this internship is 6 January, 2020.

For more details you can visit the below link:-
https://www.mi.com/in/
26th December 2019, 08:52 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Finance internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore?

The minimum degree candidate need to have to become a Finance for most of the entry-level financial positions is a Bachelor's degree. The eligible streams are Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, and Computer Science.

The Duration of the Finance internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (https://www.mi.com/in/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?