23rd January 2020, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Graphic Design internship in Ignitize Consulting Services Private Ltd Gurgaon?

Hi everyone, I am interested to apply for an internship of Graphic Design which is available in Ignitize Consulting Services Private Ltd Gurgaon. I want to know about the qualification which is required to apply for this internship. Please let me know immediately.

24th January 2020, 10:58 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Graphic Design internship in Ignitize Consulting Services Private Ltd Gurgaon?

-Ignitize Consulting Services Private Ltd-

Intern-role: Graphic Design interns

Duration: 2 Months.

Qualification Requirements:-

1. Qualifying a Bachelor's degree in the related work-field study.
2. Available for 2 months of fulltime office internship.
3. Good communication skills.
4. Strong adobe skills.
24th January 2020, 10:17 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Graphic Design internship in Ignitize Consulting Services Private Ltd Gurgaon?

Qualification required to apply for Graphic Design internship in Ignitize Consulting Services Private Ltd Gurgaon :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You must have good knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator and Video Editing.

Last date to apply for this internship is 7 February, 2020.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://ignitizeconsulting.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?