17th January 2021, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for IoT Weighing Device Development internship in Parashnath Polypack Private Limited Kolkata?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship in IoT Weighing Device Development in Parashnath Polypack Private Limited Kolkata. I don’t know what qualification is required to apply for this internship. Please let me know about the qualification asap.

20th January 2021, 11:55 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for IoT Weighing Device Development internship in Parashnath Polypack Private Limited Kolkata?

Qualification required to apply for IoT Weighing Device Development internship in Parashnath Polypack Private Limited Kolkata :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You must have knowledge in Java , Python and C Programming.

3) You should have good knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-Excel.

Last date to apply for this internship is 31 January 2021.
20th January 2021, 05:36 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for IoT Weighing Device Development internship in Parashnath Polypack Private Limited Kolkata?

Qualification required to apply for IoT Weighing Device Development internship in Parashnath Polypack Private Limited Kolkata is given below.

Candidate must have completed BTech CS/ IT or equivalent course to be eligible for this internship.

Last date to apply for this internship is 31.1.2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?