9th August 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Product Development Internship in DQ Limited Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I have heard that DQ Limited Bangalore is offering an internship of Product Development. I want to do this internship. Would you let me know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for this internship.

13th August 2019, 06:00 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Product Development Internship in DQ Limited Bangalore?

The candidates from any educational background can apply for Product Development Internship along with excellent knowledge of MySQL, Python, Linux and Django etc.

=)You must have clear understanding of Python and Django on Linux environment.
=)You must be able to maintain metadata for platform content.

The last date to apply for Product Development Internship in DQ Limited Bangalore is 23/08/2019.
13th August 2019, 06:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Product Development Internship in DQ Limited Bangalore?

Candidates from any educational background can apply for Product Development Internship in DQ Limited Bangalore. Candidates should be in their final year of education to apply for the internship.
Candidates willing to return to work after an involuntary break in their career can apply also.

Other requirements are;
----------------
- Candidates must have basic understanding of Python and Django on Linux environment.
- Candidates must have basic database development on MySQL/Maria DB.
13th August 2019, 09:03 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for Product Development Internship in DQ Limited Bangalore :-

You must have the following skills to get qualified for Product Development Internship at DQ Limited in Bangalore.

1) You should have skill in Python

2) You must have knowledge in MySQL

3) You should have knowledge in Django

4) You should have good analytical skill.

5) You must have knowledge in Linux

6) You should be a good team player.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
http://dataquarks.com/
14th August 2019, 11:22 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have heard that DQ Limited Bangalore is offering an internship of Product Development. I want to do this internship. Would you let me know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for this internship.

Candidates with the following qualifications can apply for the Product Development internship in the DQ Limited, Bangalore:

>> Candidates who are in the final year of their education or who have already passed the course

>> Candidates should have knowledge of Python, Django on Linux environment

>> Candidates from any educational background

>> Candidates with suitable interest and skills

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in Python, MY SQL

>> Candidates who are available full time for the period of 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?