2nd August 2019, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Unity 3D Development/C# Programming Internship in E10 Infotech Private Limited Mumbai?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Unity 3D Development/C# Programming Internship which is available in E10 Infotech Private Limited Mumbai. I would like to know about the qualifications required to apply for this internship in this company.

5th August 2019, 09:19 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Unity 3D Development/C# Programming Internship in E10 Infotech Private Limited Mumbai?

The qualification required to apply for Unity 3D Development/C# Programming Internship in E10 Infotech Private Limited Mumbai is mentioned below:-

=)Excellent knowledge of C# , JavaScript and Boo.
=)Experience with 3D game development.
=)Deep understanding of object-oriented programming.
=)Knowledge of Unity 3D and ReactJS.
=)Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming.
=)Must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities.

You can check the website https://e10.in/ for more details.
6th August 2019, 01:34 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Unity 3D Development/C# Programming Internship in E10 Infotech Private Limited Mumbai?

Please find below the Qualification that are required to apply for Unity 3D Development/C# Programming Internship at E10 Infotech Private Limited in Mumbai.

1) You must have knowledge in C#

2) You should have skill in Unity 3D

3) You must have knowledge in ReactJS

4) You should have good knowledge in object-oriented programming.

5) You must be able to write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.

6) You must have experience with 2D and 3D game physics and particle systems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?