21st November 2020, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for a Web Development internship in IMax Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

I want to apply for an internship related to Web Development internship which is available in IMax Technologies Private Limited Delhi. I want to know about the qualification which is required to apply for this internship.

23rd November 2020, 08:44 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for a Web Development internship in IMax Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Qualification required to apply for a Web Development internship in IMax Technologies Private Limited Delhi are as follows:-

1. Engineering Graduates BE/BTECH(CS/IT) or related work-field study branches.
2. Available for 6 months of internship.
3. Good academic record.
4. Recent graduates.
5. No live backlogs.
23rd November 2020, 09:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for a Web Development internship in IMax Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Qualification required to apply for a Web Development internship in IMax Technologies Private Limited Delhi :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You should have good knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-Office.

3) You must have good knowledge in AngularJS , Node.js , Express.js and ReactJS.

4) You should have working experience in PostgreSQL

5) You should have knowledge in MEAN/MERN Stack

Last date to apply for this internship is 5th December, 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?