3rd October 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to do React Native Development internship in DROR Gurgaon?

Hi, I have heard about React Native Development internship of DROR Gurgaon. I am interested to do this internship. I want to know about the qualification which is essentially required for doing this internship. Please tell me immediately.

6th October 2019, 05:43 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification required to do React Native Development internship in DROR Gurgaon?

Qualification Required:--

Candidates should have bachelor Degree with 55%.

Candidates should have experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON.

Candidates should have excellent knowledge of React Native, HTML, CSS, API, and Java Script.

Visit:-- (https://drorapp.com) For more information
6th October 2019, 08:04 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Qualification required to do React Native Development internship in DROR Gurgaon?

Qualification required to do React Native Development internship in DROR Gurgaon is given below:-

1. Candidate should have passed 12th from any recognized board.
2. Candidate should be graudate in B.tech, BE, from any recognized university.
3. Candidate should have relevant skills and interest.
4. Candidate should have knowledge of HTML.
5. Candidate should have knowledge of JavazScript.

You may visit their website www.drorapp.com for more information.
6th October 2019, 11:53 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Qualification required to do React Native Development internship in DROR Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have heard about React Native Development internship of DROR Gurgaon. I am interested to do this internship. I want to know about the qualification which is essentially required for doing this internship. Please tell me immediately.
Qualification required to do React Native Development internship in DROR Gurgaon:
  • Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field from a recognized university. Applicants must have the Basic experience in React CSS
  • Applicants must have Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems.

Official website -> https://drorapp.com
7th October 2019, 12:29 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to do React Native Development internship in DROR Gurgaon is given below :-

1. React Native Developer with at least 1 year of experience with a good understanding of the concepts

2. Candidates must have working knowledge in React Native

3. Candidates must have excellent knowledge of mobile app development cycle and design principles

4. Candidates must have Proven experience in React Native components in native iOS and Android

5. Candidates must have excellent knowledge of React Native, HTML, CSS, API, and Javascript

6. Candidates must have experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON

7. Candidates must be familiarity with cloud message API and push notifications

8. Candidates must have experience with Geo-location (Map)

For more information visit on (https://drorapp.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?