23rd March 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai Game Development Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join as a Game Development Intern in Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this Internship. Can you please let me know about the requirements? Waiting for your response!

25th March 2019, 11:30 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai Game Development Internship?

Requirements to apply for Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai Game Development Internship are as follows:

Applicants should be from Navi Mumbai and neighboring cities.
Applicants should be available for duration of 3 months as full time (in-office) interns.
Applicants should be skilled in Java, HTML, C# and C++ Programming.
Applicants should have good knowledge of Flash, Action Script, HTML5.
Applicants are required to start the internship between 23rd February 2019 and 25th March 2019.
26th March 2019, 09:57 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai Game Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join as a Game Development Intern in Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this Internship. Can you please let me know about the requirements? Waiting for your response!
The Requirements to apply for Internship in axis Entertainment Limited,Navi Mumbai are given below

1. Applicants can start the internship between 23rd feb 2019 & 25th march 2019

2. Applicants should available for the internship period of three months

3. Applicants from navi Mumbai and neighboring cities are required

4. Applicants must be available for full time in office for duration of internship

For more details contact- (http://www.axisentertainment.org):
28th March 2019, 12:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The requirements to apply for the Game Development internship in the Axis Entertainment Limited, Navi Mumbai are given below:

Applicants with knowledge and skills in Java, HTML, C# and C++ programming

Applicants from Mumbai and neighboring cities

Applicants with relevant skills and interests

Applicants who have good knowledge of Flash, HTML5 and Action Script

Applicants who are available full time for the period of 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?