14th August 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Civil Engineering Internship in GEM Engserv Private Limited Navi Mumbai?

Hi friends, I am interested to do an internship related to Civil Engineering in GEM Engserv Private Limited Navi Mumbai. I would like to know about the requirements for applying for an internship over there. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying for an internship.

16th August 2019, 12:48 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Civil Engineering Internship in GEM Engserv Private Limited Navi Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to do an internship related to Civil Engineering in GEM Engserv Private Limited Navi Mumbai. I would like to know about the requirements for applying for an internship over there. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying for an internship.

The requirements to apply for the Civil Engineering internship in the GEM Engserv Privtate Limited, Navi Mumbai are given below:

>> Applicants with knowledge and skills in MS-Office, English proficiency (spoken and written)

>> Applicants who are studying or completed ME or MTech in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering

>> Applicants with relevant interests and expertise

>> Applicants who are interested in doing research on various topics in the civil engineering

>> Applicants from Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and neighboring cities

>> Applicants who can work full time for the period of 3 months
16th August 2019, 05:43 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Civil Engineering Internship in GEM Engserv Private Limited Navi Mumbai?

Please find below the requirements to apply for Civil Engineering Internship at GEM Engserv Private Limited in Navi Mumbai.

Educational Qualification :-
-----------------------------
You should have completed your ME/M-Tech degree in Civil/Structural or you may perusing in any year of your post graduation degree.

Skills :-
----------
1) You must have knowledge in MS-Office.

2) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

3) You should have good analytical skill.

4) You must have research skill.

Other requirements are also listed below :-

5) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

6) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

8) You must be from Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and neighboring cities.
17th August 2019, 12:31 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The requirements required to apply for Civil Engineering Internship in GEM Engserv Private Limited Navi Mumbai is given below:-

:-You must be pursuing or have completed M.E or M.tech in Civil or structural.
:-You must be available for duration of 3 months.
:-You must have proficiency in English (Both Written and Spoken).
:-You should have excellent skills in MS-Office.
:-You should be able to research on various projects topics of civil engineering.

The last date to apply for Civil Engineering Internship in GEM Engserv Private Limited Navi Mumbai is 28th August 2019.

You can visit the website http://krisemidesigntech.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?