24th December 2019, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Guest Escalation internship in Treebo Hotels Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I am interested in doing an internship of Guest Escalation which is available in Treebo Hotels Bangalore. Kindly let me know about the requirements to apply for this internship.

27th December 2019, 05:25 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Post Re: Requirements to apply for Guest Escalation internship in Treebo Hotels Bangalore?

Requirements to apply for the Guest Escalation internship in Treebo Hotels Bangalore are that the applicant should have expertise in talking with the customers on phone. The applicant should be able to serve as the first point of contact in resolving guest queries. The applicant should have English proficiency. The duration is 6 months. The applicant should be a resident of Bangalore or nearby places.

For more details, visit the website www.treebo.com.
28th December 2019, 08:16 PM
phool1004

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Guest Escalation internship in Treebo Hotels Bangalore?

Requirements to apply for Guest Escalation internship in Treebo Hotels Bangalore is given below :-

1)You must available for full time (in-office) internship

2)You must start the internship between 21st Dec'19 and 20th Jan'20

3)You must available for duration of 6 months

4)You must have relevant skills and interests

Visit the website (http://www.treebohotels.com/) for more information.
8th August 2021, 06:29 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Guest Escalation internship in Treebo Hotels Bangalore?

Requirements:-

*Aspirants should be available for Full Time in Office

*Aspirants must have relevant Skills and Interests

*Aspirants must have English Proficiency

*Aspirants should be belong from Bangalore

*Duration 6 months
8th August 2021, 06:30 PM
Afreen0786

Requirements:-

*Candidates must have relevant Skills and Interests

*Candidates should be available for Full Time in Office

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?