3rd August 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Java Backend Development Internship in Geminid Systems Incorporation?

Dear Sir, I would like to do an internship of Java Backend Development which is available in Geminid Systems Incorporation. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this internship. Please help me to know about the requirements so that I can apply.

6th August 2019, 01:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Java Backend Development Internship in Geminid Systems Incorporation?

The requirements to apply for Java Backend Development Internship in Geminid Systems Incorporation are given below.

==> Candidate should know to work on database conversion program RDBMS to RDBMS and improving the web services.

==> Candidate must have the knowledge of Java and REST API.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests and should be available for the duration of 6 months.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.geminidsystems.com
6th August 2019, 05:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Java Backend Development Internship in Geminid Systems Incorporation?

Below are the Requirements to apply for Java Backend Development Internship in Geminid Systems Incorporation.

Skill :-
--------
1) You should have skill in REST API

2) You must have knowledge in Java

3) You must have good knowledge in DBMS

4) You should have knowledge in SOAP

Other requirements are also listed below :-

5) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
6th August 2019, 05:59 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for Java Backend Development Internship in Geminid Systems Incorporation is given below:

=)You should be a graduate in relevant subject and stream.
=)You should be available for duration of 6 months.
=) You must have the knowledge of Java.
=)You should be able to work on REST API.
=) You must have efficiency to work on database conversion program RDBMS to RDBMS

The last date to apply for ava Backend Development Internship in Geminid Systems Incorporation is 11th August 2019.

You can check the website http://www.geminidsystems.com/ for more information on Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?