15th November 2020, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Mechanical Design internship in Titan Company Limited Hosur?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for an internship related to Mechanical Design in Titan Company Limited Hosur. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for an internship related to this field in this company. Kindly tell me about the requirements asap. Thank you!

15th November 2020, 05:05 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Mechanical Design internship in Titan Company Limited Hosur?

Requirements to apply for a Mechanical Design internship in Titan Company Limited Hosur are as follows:-

1. Applicant should be an M.Tech degree holder.
2. Available for 6 months of internship.
3. Willing to shift to Hosur.
4. Good communication and our jewelry ISCM knowledge.
15th November 2020, 07:23 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Mechanical Design internship in Titan Company Limited Hosur?

Requirements to apply for Mechanical Design internship in Titan Company Limited Hosur is given below.

1. Candidate must be available for full time (in-office) internship.

2. Candidate must be ready to start the internship between 3.11.2020 to 8.12.2020.

3. Candidate must available for duration of 6 months.

4. Candidate must have relevant skills and interests.

Last date to apply for this internship is 20.11.2020.
18th November 2020, 08:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below Requirements to apply for Mechanical Design internship in Titan Company Limited Hosur.

1) You must have good knowledge in Mechanical Designing.

2) You should be a good team player.

3) You should have good communication skill.

4) You must have completed your M.Tech degree from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

5) You should be interested in pursuing an internship with company's jewelry ISCM for 6 months.

6) You have to be available for duration of 6 months .

7) You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

8) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

Last date to apply for this internship is 20 November, 2020.
20th November 2020, 10:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The requirements required to apply for Mechanical Design internship in Titan Company Limited Hosur is given below:-

:-You should be willing to shift to Hosur.
:-You must be available for duration of 6 months.
:-You should have relevant skills and interests.
:-You must have completed M.Tech in relevant stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?