3rd March 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Cessini Technology Private Limited?

Hi friends, I am interested to do an Internship related to Mobile App Development in Cessini Technology Private Limited. I would like to know about the requirements for applying an Internship over there. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying an Internship.

5th March 2019, 04:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Cessini Technology Private Limited?

Requirements to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Cessini Technology Private Limited:

Skilled in Java, JSON, REST API, Kotlin and Firebase.

Knowledge of JAVA & Kotlin, RetroFit 2, SQLite, Handler, Firebase and JSON etc.

Candidates should be from Kolkata.

Full time interns for duration of 6 months.
7th March 2019, 10:09 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Cessini Technology Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to do an Internship related to Mobile App Development in Cessini Technology Private Limited. I would like to know about the requirements for applying an Internship over there. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying an Internship.
Candidates with the following requirements can apply for the Mobile App Development internship in Cessini Technology Private Limited.
  1. Candidates with skills in Java, REST API, JSON, Firebase and Kotlin
  2. Candidates with relevant skills and interests
  3. Candidates from Kolkata with above mentioned skills
  4. Candidates who can do the internship for the period of 6 months full time (in office)
  5. Candidates who can start the internship before 2nd April, 2019
25th May 2021, 06:43 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Requirements:--

Candidates should have knowledge of Java, REST API, JSON, Firebase and Kotlin.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 6 Months

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?