3rd October 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Montaigne Smart Business Solutions Backend Development Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join as a Backend Development Intern in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this Internship. Can you please let me know about the requirements? Waiting for your response!

10th October 2018, 12:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Montaigne Smart Business Solutions Backend Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join as a Backend Development Intern in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this Internship. Can you please let me know about the requirements? Waiting for your response!

Candidates with skills in Java, Data Structures, Python, Django, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, REST API, Flask and Database Management System are preferred for the Backend Development internship in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions. They should be willing to work full time (6 months- duration) for the Backend Development internship in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions. The above given are some of the requirements for the Backend Development internship in Montaigne Smart Business Solutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?