25th October 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Product Management Internship in CanGo Networks Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for an Internship related to Product Management in CanGo Networks Private Limited. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for an Internship related to this field in this company. Kindly tell me about the requirements asap. Thank you!

31st October 2018, 03:53 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Product Management Internship in CanGo Networks Private Limited?

Requirements to apply for Product Management Internship in CanGo Networks Private Limited are:

Candidate must be full time intern for duration of 6 months of internship tenure.

Candidate must have relevant skills and interests.

Candidate must be Chennai and neighboring cities.

Interested and eligible candidates are need to start the internship between 25th October 2018 and 24th November 2018.

CanGo Networks Private Limited website link is given below.
http://www.cangonetworks.com
31st October 2018, 03:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Product Management Internship in CanGo Networks Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to apply for an Internship related to Product Management in CanGo Networks Private Limited. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for an Internship related to this field in this company. Kindly tell me about the requirements asap. Thank you!

The requirements to apply for a Product Management internship in CanGo Networks Private Limited are given below:

>> Candidates willing to work full time (in office)

>> Candidates from Chennai and neighboring cities

>> Candidates willing to work 6 months duration

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests

>> Candidates should start the internship between 25th October, 2018 and 24th November, 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?