31st October 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Project Management Internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I want to do an Internship related to Project Management in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited. I want to know about the requirements to apply for such Internship in this company. Please let me know about the requirements immediately. Thank you!

5th November 2018, 11:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Project Management Internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to do an Internship related to Project Management in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited. I want to know about the requirements to apply for such Internship in this company. Please let me know about the requirements immediately. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in MS-Office, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel are eligible to apply for the Project Management internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Project Management internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited. Candidates willing to work full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months are preferred for the Project Management internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited. Candidates willing to start the Project Management internship between 31st October, 2018 and 30th November, 2018 are preferred. The above given are some of the requirements for the Project Management internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited.
6th November 2018, 03:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Project Management Internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited?

Requirements to apply for Project Management Internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited are given below.

Candidate must be full time intern for duration of 6 months of internship tenture.

Candidate must have relevant skills and interests.

Candidate must be Mumbai and neighboring cities.

Candidate with skilled in MS-Office, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel*are preferred for internship.

Intelliswift Software India Private Limited website link is
http://www.intelliswift.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?