10th December 2018, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Research Analytics Internship in Opulence Business Solutions Private Limited?

Hi friends, I am interested to do an Internship related to Research Analytics in Opulence Business Solutions Private Limited. I would like to know about the requirements for applying an Internship over there. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying an Internship.

14th December 2018, 09:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Research Analytics Internship in Opulence Business Solutions Private Limited?

Requirements to apply for Research Analytics Internship in Opulence Business Solutions Private Limited are as follows.

Candidates must be full time interns for duration of 3 months of internship.

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests.

Candidates must be skilled in MS-Office and MS-Excel.
14th December 2018, 04:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Research Analytics Internship in Opulence Business Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to do an Internship related to Research Analytics in Opulence Business Solutions Private Limited. I would like to know about the requirements for applying an Internship over there. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying an Internship.

The requirements to apply for the Research Analytics internship in Opulence Business Solutions Private Limited are given below:

>> Candidates with skills in MS-Office and MS-Excel

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests

>> Candidates willing to do the internship, full time (in office) for the duration of 3 months

>> Candidates can start the internship between 8th December, 2018 and 7th January, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?