9th November 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Software Development Internship in Dwaipayana Technologies Private Limited?

Hi friends, I am interested to do an Internship related to Software Development in Dwaipayana Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the requirements for applying an Internship over there. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying an Internship.

12th November 2018, 11:26 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Software Development Internship in Dwaipayana Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to do an Internship related to Software Development in Dwaipayana Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the requirements for applying an Internship over there. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying an Internship.

The requirements to apply for the Software Development internship in Dwaipayana Technologies Private Limited are given below:

>> Candidates with skills in Java, .NET, MySQL and C++ programming

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests

>> Candidates willing to work from home for 2 weeks duration

>> Candidates able to develop the desktop application based on the given requirements
10th June 2021, 07:22 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Software Development Internship in Dwaipayana Technologies Private Limited?

Requirements:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of JAVA and C++.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 2 weeks.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
6th August 2021, 11:30 PM
Iffa0786

Requirements:-

You must have a graduation degree from a recognized university

You must have a knowledge of Java

You must have a knowledge of .NET

You must have a knowledge of MySQL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?