17th October 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Fashion Design internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Noida?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities of Fashion Design interns of Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Noida? I am going to apply for this internship in this company. So, I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

21st October 2019, 06:39 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Roles and responsibilities of Fashion Design internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Noida?

Roles and responsibilities of Fashion Design internship in Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Noida are given below:-

1. You will have to work closely with design and production team on client orders.
2. You will have to handle day to day operations.
3. You will have to ensure optimal use of machine.

You may visit the website www.abfrl.com for more information.
23rd October 2019, 01:32 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Fashion Design internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Noida?

Roles and responsibilities of Fashion Design internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Noida are given below :-

1) You have to work in a collaboration with design and production team to fulfill client's requirement.

2) You have to achieve greater efficiency by reducing the use of machine and manpower.

3) You will be responsible for handling daily activities.

Last date to apply for this internship is 31 October, 2019.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
http://www.abfrl.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?