3rd September 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Learning And Development interns in Treebo Hotels Bangalore?

I am looking forward to do an internship of Learning And Development in Treebo Hotels Bangalore. So, I want to know about the roles and responsibilities of such interns. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the roles and responsibilities?

5th September 2019, 09:23 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Learning And Development interns in Treebo Hotels Bangalore?

The roles and responsibilities of Learning And Development interns in Treebo Hotels Bangalore is shared below:-

:-You would need to conduct learning & development audits.
:-Your role will be to undertake various initiatives to encourage staff engagement.
:-You would need create and maintain documentation.

The roles and responsibilities are as per the information shared. However, it may include more responsibilities which will be discussed once the hiring process is over.

The last date to apply for Learning And Development interns in Treebo Hotels Bangalore is 17th September 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.treebo.com/ for more information.
6th September 2019, 04:06 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Learning And Development interns in Treebo Hotels Bangalore?

A learning and development coordinator plans training programs for members of a corporate team or departments within a company. Learning And Development internship in Treebo Hotels Bangalore duties include assessing training needs and communicating these needs to management. Learning And Development internship in Treebo Hotels Bangalore may plan development events for the company.

For more information visit on (https://www.treebo.com/)
6th September 2019, 06:29 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Learning And Development interns in Treebo Hotels Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of a Learning and Development interns in Treebo Hotels, Bangalore are given below:-

1. The candidate will have to conduct learning development audits.
2. The candidate will have to take initiative to encourage staff management.
3. The candidate will have to create and maintain documentation.

There is only 1 vacancy available in Treebo Hotels, Bangalore. The last date to apply for the internship is 2nd October 2019.
7th September 2019, 12:09 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Roles and responsibilities of a Learning And Development interns at Treebo Hotels in Bangalore are described below.

1) You will be responsible for conducting learning & development audits.

2) You have to take various initiatives to encourage staff engagement.

3) You have to build and maintain documentation.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.treebo.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?