24th December 2019, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Operations interns in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur?

I am looking forward to doing an internship of Operations in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur. So, I want to know about the roles and responsibilities of such interns. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the roles and responsibilities?

26th December 2019, 04:29 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Operations interns in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur?

The roles and responsibilities of Operations interns in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur is mentioned below:-

1)The interns need to coordinate and follow-up with the staff for ongoing work and maintaining the progress.
2)The interns would need to create templates in excel to automate processes like Rate calculation, quote generation etc.
3)The interns would need to gather data from personnel and had to upload it on Google sheets.
4)The interns had to make sure that the guidelines laid out by the management are being followed by the staff.
26th December 2019, 10:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Operations interns in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur?

The roles and responsibilities of the Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited, Jaipur are given below.

==> Candidate has to make sure that guidelines laid out by the management are being followed by the staff.

==> Candidate has to gather data from personnel and to upload it on Google sheets.

==> Candidate has to establish better coordination among the staff by properly maintaining the data flow.

==> Candidate has to coordinate and follow up with the staff for ongoing work and maintain the progress.

==> Candidate has to create templates in excel to automate processes like Rate calculation, quote generation, loading calculation and inventory management.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.akshatengineers.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?