3rd October 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Product Management interns in Dignitas Digital Delhi?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for an internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi for Product Management. I don't know what work I have to do over there. So, can I know about the roles and responsibilities for such interns in this company?

6th October 2019, 07:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Roles and responsibilities of Product Management interns in Dignitas Digital Delhi?

Roles and responsibilities of Product Management interns in Dignitas Digital Delhi are given below:-

1. Assist Product Managers in product management tasks.
2. Assist Product Managers with profitability analysis and business cases.
3. Conduct competitive benchmarking.
4. Assist in developing product roadmaps for new features.

You may visit their website www.livemedia.in/ for more information.
6th October 2019, 10:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Product Management interns in Dignitas Digital Delhi?

Roles and Responsibilities of Product Management Internship at Dignitas Digital Delhi

- Working directly with product manager of a trending app.

- Working on the technical content development for a tech product

- Creating cheat sheets, tech guide, etc.

- Working on topics related programming and development

- Working on social media and Linkedin to build strong online presence
6th October 2019, 10:11 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Product Management interns in Dignitas Digital Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am going to apply for an internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi for Product Management. I don't know what work I have to do over there. So, can I know about the roles and responsibilities for such interns in this company?
The major role of Product Management interns at Dignitas Digital Delhi is to help design new products and enhancements. You must also filter customer feedback into user stories, assist in planning project development and work.

The responsibilities of Product Management interns at Dignitasl Digital Delhi is to Participate in user research sessions and product planning meetings. You must also help to execute new features to Fulfilling product vision.

Official website -> Click Here
7th October 2019, 01:12 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Product Management interns in Dignitas Digital Delhi are responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it. It is an important organizational role especially in technology companies that sets the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product or product line Strategy.

For more information visit on (http://www.dignitasdigital.com/)
29th November 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Full services Social Media Marketing and Social Media Marketing Advertising Agency in India. Best Social Media Marketing Companies in Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?