24th June 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of System Administration internship in Creative Mediapulse Technologies Private Limited?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities of System Administration interns of Creative Mediapulse Technologies Private Limited? I am going to apply for this internship in this company. So, I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

25th June 2020, 08:29 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of System Administration internship in Creative Mediapulse Technologies Private Limited?

The Roles and responsibilities of the System Administration internship in Creative Mediapulse Technologies Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate will have to provide email access to people.

==> Candidate will have to configure emails on their system using anydesk/team viewer.

==> Candidate will have to provide access to time task and any other tools to users.

==> Candidate will have to troubleshoot any system related issues remotely.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.cmptl.com
25th June 2020, 03:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of System Administration internship in Creative Mediapulse Technologies Private Limited?

Roles and responsibilities of System Administration internship in Creative Mediapulse Technologies Private Limited :-

1) You will be responsible for providing email access to people and configuring emails on their system using anydesk/team viewer.

2) You will be responsible for providing access to time task and any other tools to users.

3) You will be responsible for troubleshooting any system related issues remotely.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.cmptl.com/
25th June 2020, 04:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Roles and responsibilities -

1. Providing email access to people.

2. Configuring emails on their system using anydesk/team viewer.

3. Providing access to time task and any other tools to users.

4. Troubleshooting any system related issues remotely.

You may visit the official website www.cmptl.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?