4th March 2020, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Web Development interns in Softnerve Technology Private Limited Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Web Development in Softnerve Technology Private Limited Delhi. If I get selected then what work I have to do? Can I know about the roles and responsibilities for this internship?

6th March 2020, 04:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Web Development interns in Softnerve Technology Private Limited Delhi?

The Roles and responsibilities of the Web Development internship in Software Technology Private Limited, Delhi are given below.

==> Candidate will have to work on developing wire frame for products and updating corporate portal.

==> Candidate will have to do pro-typing design work in cutting edge tech space.

==> Candidate will have to work on detailed web development on Bootstrap, HTML and PHP.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.softnerve.com
7th March 2020, 06:58 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Web Development interns in Softnerve Technology Private Limited Delhi?

Roles and responsibilities of Web Development interns in Softnerve Technology Private Limited Delhi as follows:-

1. You will have to do coding for web-development phases in the following programming languages such as HTML5, jQuery, CSS, JavaScript.
2. You will have to complete end-to-end web development.
3. UI design and development.
4. Testing / web-security check tasks.
5. Technical writing for documentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?