9th September 2021, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Scope of training manager in a pharmaceutical company?

I come from a training background of 8years however from telecommunication, now I wish to take up a training manager's role in a pharmaceutical company, I would like to know the scope and whether it would be worth changing my industry at this stage

11th September 2021, 11:57 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of training manager in a pharmaceutical company?

The training manager will identify and monitor training needs in the organisation, and design, plan, and implement training programs, policies, and procedures to fulfill those needs.

Duties:-

> Refuse existing training program; suggests enhancement and modification to improve engagement, learning and retention and slash for to meet the changing needs of client, the organisation or industry.
Ensure that training materials and programs are current, accurate and effective.

The scope of training manager in pharmaceutical companies is average.
You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong graphic design availity.
True understanding of training process. And you must have a degree in communication or related area required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?