3rd October 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Android App Development internship in ZappKode Solutions Nagpur?

Hi Sir, I have applied for Android App Development internship in ZappKode Solutions Nagpur. I want to know about the selection criteria for this internship in this firm. I want to do this internship so I need to know about the selection criteria.

6th October 2019, 04:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Android App Development internship in ZappKode Solutions Nagpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have applied for Android App Development internship in ZappKode Solutions Nagpur. I want to know about the selection criteria for this internship in this firm. I want to do this internship so I need to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the Android App Development internship in the ZappKode Solutions, Nagpur on the basis of their skills in Eclipse (IDE), HTML, Java, Android and C++ Programming. Candidates who are capable of working on UI controls in Android are selected for the Android App Development internship in the ZappKode Solutions, Nagpur. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are selected for the Android App Development internship in the ZappKode Solutions, Nagpur. Candidates who are available full time in the office for the duration of 4 months are selected for the Android App Development internship in the ZappKode Solutions, Nagpur. Website link of the ZappKode Solutions is given below Click Here
6th October 2019, 07:06 PM
Anuj Pubg

Thumbs up Re: Selection criteria for Android App Development internship in ZappKode Solutions Nagpur?

Selection criteria for Android App Development internship in ZappKode Solutions Nagpur is given below:-

1. Candidate should be available for the part time job.
2. Candidate should be available for the duration of 4 months.
3. Candidate should have relevant skills.
4. Candidate must have to get the internship between 18th September to 18th October 2019.
5. Candidate should belong from Nagpur or neighbouring places.

You may visit their website www.zappkode.com for more information.
7th October 2019, 12:24 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Android App Development internship in ZappKode Solutions Nagpur?

Selection criteria for Android App Development internship in ZappKode Solutions Nagpur consists of 4 rounds which are given below :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview

For more information visit on (http://www.zappkode.com)
7th October 2019, 02:37 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The selection criteria for Android App Development internship in ZappKode Solutions Nagpur Limited would be on the basis of your skills and command on HTML, Eclipse, C++ Programming and Android.

The selection procedure of Android App Development internship in ZappKode Solutions Nagpur would be completed in 5 rounds:-

1)HR Round
2)Skill Test
3)Advance Skill Test
4)Aptitude Test
5)Manager Round.
7th October 2019, 09:53 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Selection criteria for Android App Development internship in ZappKode Solutions Nagpur:

1) You must mention all the necessary details in your CV, which reflects your interest Android App Development internship.

2) You must have basic knowledge and skill about Eclipse (IDE), HTML, Java, Android, and C++ Programming

3) It would be an added advantage if you having Previous research experience Android App Development internship and having a reference letter from your Professor.

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?