3rd April 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Customer Engagement Internship in Intellinects Ventures Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Intellinects Ventures Private Limited to do an Internship related to Customer Engagement. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

6th April 2019, 03:14 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Customer Engagement Internship in Intellinects Ventures Private Limited?

Selection criteria for Customer Engagement Internship in Intellinects Ventures Private Limited:-

As per the information available, the selection for the Customer Engagement Internship in Intellinects Ventures Private Limited is completely based on the written test, computer based test and Interview.

:-You should have excellent command on English Language verbal and written .
:-You should have knowledge of the computer applications like, MS-Word, MS-Excel, and :-MS-Power point.
:-You should be on time and know how to take initiatives.

On successful completion of the Internship the company will be providing you Internship Certificate, Recommendation Letter, Experience Letter and Program Outcomes.

PO (Program Outcomes) is a document that summarises your knowledge, professional skills etc which could be very helpful for your future.
23rd May 2021, 04:40 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection criteria for Customer Engagement Internship in Intellinects Ventures Private Limited?

Selection Criteria:-

There is 4 rounds interview :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?