9th November 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Cyber Security internship in SecurWires Technology And Services LLP Thane?

Hi Sir, I have applied for Cyber Security internship in SecurWires Technology And Services LLP Thane. I want to know about the selection criteria for this internship in this firm. I want to do this internship so I need to know about the selection criteria.

11th November 2019, 03:44 PM
phool1004

Default Re: Selection criteria for Cyber Security internship in SecurWires Technology And Services LLP Thane?

Selection criteria for Cyber Security internship in SecurWires Technology And Services LLP Thane is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 6th Nov'19 and 6th Dec'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 2 months

4)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

5)Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.

6)Candidates must have a passion for various disciplines of cybersecurity

7)Candidates must have track record that proves you have invested time in research and learning about security

8)Candidates must have certifications like CEH or ISO 27001

9)Candidates must have developed projects using AI, machine learning or machine learning technologies

For more information visit on (http://securwires.com)
12th November 2019, 12:28 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Cyber Security internship in SecurWires Technology And Services LLP Thane?

The selection criteria of Cyber Security interns in SecurWires Technology And Services LLP Thane would on the basis of your educational qualification and skills.

The selection procedure for Cyber Security interns in SecurWires Technology And Services LLP Thane would be completed in 4 Rounds:-

1)HR Round
2)Skill Test
3)Advance test
4)Interview by the Reporting Manager

You can refer to the website https://securwires.com for more details.
26th May 2022, 01:25 PM
Ar_pit

Selection Criteria:-

There is 3 rounds interview :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?