1st December 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria followed in Augment Systems Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Augment Systems Private Limited for Human Resources Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

5th December 2018, 11:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria followed in Augment Systems Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Augment Systems Private Limited for Human Resources Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the Human Resources internship in Augment Systems Private Limited on the basis of their skills in MS-Office, Report Writing and English proficiency (spoken & written). Candidates willing to work for the duration 6 months full time (in office) are selected for the Human Resources internship in Augment Systems Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Human Resources internship in Augment Systems Private Limited. Candidates willing to start the internship between 30th November, 2018 and 30th December, 2018 are selected for the Human Resources internship in Augment Systems Private Limited.
6th December 2018, 05:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria followed in Augment Systems Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Selection criteria followed in Augment Systems Private Limited Human Resources Internship are as follows.

Candidates must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship tenture to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must be skilled in *MS-Office and Report Writing to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must be proficient in English Proficiency (spoken and written both) to be eligible to selected.

Candidates need to start the internship between 30th November 2018 and 30th December 2018 to be eligible.

Augment Systems Private Limited website is; http://www.assignmenthelp.net
6th November 2019, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria followed in Augment Systems Private Limited Human Resources Internship are as follows.

Candidates must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship tenture to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must be skilled in *MS-Office and Report Writing to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must be proficient in English Proficiency (spoken and written both) to be eligible to selected.

for more information visit https://www.abcassignmenthelp.com
26th May 2022, 02:51 PM
Ar_pit

Selection Criteria:-

There is 3 rounds interview :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?