24th November 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria followed in Motes & Bots Technologies iOS App Development Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Motes & Bots Technologies for iOS App Development Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

29th November 2018, 12:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria followed in Motes & Bots Technologies iOS App Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Motes & Bots Technologies for iOS App Development Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Selection criteria followed for the iOS App Development internship in Motes & Bots Technologies are given below:

>> Candidates with skills in Swift and iOS

>> Candidates willing to work full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months

>> Candidates should start the internship between 23rd November, 2018 and 23rd December, 2018

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?