19th September 2020, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Human Resources internship in SpiderG-Gladiris Technologies Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am interested in doing an internship related to Human Resources in SpiderG-Gladiris Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

21st September 2020, 11:21 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Human Resources internship in SpiderG-Gladiris Technologies Private Limited?

Selection criteria for Human Resources internship in SpiderG-Gladiris Technologies Private Limited is given below.

1. Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their and previous experience.

2. Shortlisted candidate will go through interview.

3. Final selection will be based on interview.

For more details you can visit official website given below.

https://www.spiderg.com/
21st September 2020, 08:27 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Human Resources internship in SpiderG-Gladiris Technologies Private Limited?

The selection criteria for Human Resources internship in SpiderG-Gladiris Technologies Private Limited would be on the basis of your skills and knowledge as the company deals with payments for salaries, reimbursements, and vendor bills etc. so you need to have all the required skills to do job the effectively and efficiently.

There will be total 3 rounds of interview for the selection of Human Resources interns in SpiderG-Gladiris Technologies Private Limited :-

1)HR Round
2Manager Round
3)Aptitude Test
21st September 2020, 11:13 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Human Resources internship in SpiderG-Gladiris Technologies Private Limited .

1) You should have excellent knowledge of Microsoft application like MS Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.

2) You must have good communication skill.

3) You must be aware of screening resumes from different job portals.

4) You must have good knowledge of HR laws and regulations.

5) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://spiderg.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?