1st February 2021, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for the Information Technology internship in ByProduct Ventures LLP? Duration of this internship?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the criteria for selection in ByProduct Ventures LLP for the Information Technology internship. Please provide me the details related to the selection criteria. Kindly tell me about the duration as well.

3rd February 2021, 03:08 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Selection criteria for the Information Technology internship in ByProduct Ventures LLP? Duration of this internship?

The following Selection criteria for the Information Technology internship in ByProduct Ventures LLP :-

Selection will be based on :
A.Skills
B.Experience
C.CV and Resume
D.Interview

Internship Duration :- 3 Months.

Hope it helps.
3rd February 2021, 09:12 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for the Information Technology internship in ByProduct Ventures LLP? Duration of this internship?

Selection criteria for the Information Technology internship in ByProduct Ventures LLP is given below.

Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification and skills.

Shortlisted candidate will go through number of interviews.

Final selection will be done through HR interview.

Last date to apply for this internship is 15.2.2021.
5th February 2021, 12:34 PM
prynsh7

Selection criteria for the Information Technology internship in ByProduct Ventures LLP are as follows:

Selection will be based on-
>>CV and Resume
>>Skills
>>Work Experience
>>Performance in Interviews
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?