1st January 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Interior Design & Space Planning Internship in WoodFlake, Indore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join WoodFlake, Indore to do an Internship related to Interior Design & Space Planning. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

7th January 2019, 06:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Interior Design & Space Planning Internship in WoodFlake, Indore?

Selection criteria for Interior Design & Space Planning Internship in WoodFlake, Indore are as follows.

Applicants must be full time interns for duration of 3 months of internship tenture to be eligible to selected.
Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to selected.
Candidates need to start the internship between 27th December 2018 and 26th January 2019 to be eligible to selected.
Candidates must be skilled in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk Revit, 3ds Max, Report Writing, Sketch to be eligible to selected.
Candidates must be proficient in English language (written) to be eligible to selected.

Last date to apply for that internship was 3rd January 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?