25th July 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Mahindra Insurance Brokers Mumbai Human Resources internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Mahindra Insurance Brokers Mumbai for Human Resources internship program? I want to apply for such internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

29th July 2019, 02:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Mahindra Insurance Brokers Mumbai Human Resources internship?

Selection criteria are mentioned below;

You should be from Mumbai and neighboring cities.

You should be a full time intern.

You be available for duration of 6 months.

You should will to start the internship between 25th July 2019 and 24th August 2019.

You should have excellent communication skills.
29th July 2019, 10:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Mahindra Insurance Brokers Mumbai Human Resources internship?

The selection criteria of Human Resources interns in Mahindra Insurance Brokers Mumbai would be on the basis of your skills and knowledge.

The selection procedure of Human Resources interns in Mahindra Insurance Brokers Mumbai would be completed in 3 steps:- 1)HR Interview 2)Online Aptitude Test 3)Supervisor or reporting manager round.

The last date to apply for Human Resources interns in Mahindra Insurance Brokers Mumbai is 8th August 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.mahindrainsurance.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?