21st December 2019, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Marketing internship in Concierge Technologies Private Limited Lucknow?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Concierge Technologies Private Limited Lucknow to do an internship related to Marketing. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

23rd December 2019, 08:09 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Marketing internship in Concierge Technologies Private Limited Lucknow?

Selection criteria for Marketing internship in Concierge Technologies Private Limited Lucknow is given below :-

1)There will be a written test in our office at Delhi.

2)An interview will be conducted on the same day of the written test.

3)Candidates should have completed a graduation or post graduation in the last 6 months or is about to complete.

4)Candidates should be willing to complete the internship.

5)Candidates should have excellent English language skills.

6)Candidates should be a good logical thinker, self motivator, and solution finder.

For more information visit on https://www.conciergetechnologiespvt.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?