8th October 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Noor International Mumbai Graphic Design internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Noor International Mumbai for Graphic Design internship program? I want to apply for such an internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

13th October 2019, 11:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Noor International Mumbai Graphic Design internship?

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Graphic Design internship in Noor International Mumbai.

Skills :-
--------
1) You must have hands-on experience on Adobe Photoshop.

2) You should have knowledge in Adobe Illustrator.

3) You must have working knowledge of CorelDRAW.

4) You should have knowledge in MS-Word and MS-PowerPoint.

5) You must have experience in Adobe Indesign.

6) You should have knowledge in Photography.

Other criteria to get selected are as follows :-

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

8) You have to be available for duration of 4 months.

9) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

Last date to apply for this internship is 23 October, 2019.
14th October 2019, 12:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Noor International Mumbai Graphic Design internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Noor International Mumbai for Graphic Design internship program? I want to apply for such an internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the Graphic Design internship in the Noor International, Mumbai on the basis of their knowledge and skills in CorelDRAW, Adobe Photoshop, MS-PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, MS-Word, Photography and Adobe InDesign. Candidates who are capable of designing catalogs and editing graphical video are selected for the Graphic Design internship in the Noor International, Mumbai. Candidates with skills in managing social media photo / video editing are selected for the Graphic Design internship in the Noor International, Mumbai.
14th October 2019, 03:12 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria of Noor International Mumbai Graphic Design internship is given below :-

1)Candidates must have knowledge of the marketing & branding team for designing ads materials.

2)Candidates must have skills of Creating graphics and related materials for marketing and presentation purposes

3)Candidates must be familiar with digital marketing team to create the ad for online branding, Facebook page, etc.

4)Candidates must be familiar with designing tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop,Corel DRAW, etc. for completing the design task

5)Candidates must have knowledge of Designing creatives and illustrations for blogs, newsletter, articles, etc

For more information visit on https://www.noor-international.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?