23rd July 2019, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Operations Internship in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai to do an internship related to Operations. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

26th July 2019, 12:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Operations Internship in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai to do an internship related to Operations. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

Candidates are selected for the Operations internship in the Mahindra Logistics Limited, Mumbai on the basis of their skills in operations. They should have suitable interests and skills for applying to the Operations internship in the Mahindra Logistics Limited, Mumbai. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and who can do the internship, full time are preferred for the Operations internship in the Mahindra Logistics Limited, Mumbai. Candidates willing to work for the period of 3 months are selected for the Operations internship in the Mahindra Logistics Limited, Mumbai.
26th July 2019, 02:25 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Operations Internship in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai?

Please find below the Criteria to get selected for Operations Internship at Mahindra Logistics Limited in Mumbai.

Skill :-
--------
1) You must have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

2) You should be a good team player.

3) You must have good analytical and problem solving skill.

4) You should have knowledge in MS-Office.

Other criteria to get selected are also listed below :-

5) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

6) You have to be present for full time internship in-office.

7) You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
26th July 2019, 03:25 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The selection criteria for Operations Internship in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai would be the candidates communication skills and knowledge. It is mandatory to have excellent communication skills, knowledge of MS-Office, MIS, Data analysis & reporting.

The selection procedure for Operations Internship in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai would be completed in 3 steps.

1)HR Interview
2)Aptitude Test
3)Manager Interview.

You can check the website https://www.mahindralogistics.com/ for more details.
27th July 2019, 08:53 PM
pagolworld

Selection criteria:--

Applicants must available for full time (in-office).

Applicants must be a good team worker.

Applicants must available for duration of 6 months.

Applicants must have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?