10th July 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria in Qubento Tech Private Limited Chennai JavaScript/React Development Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Qubento Tech Private Limited Chennai for JavaScript/React Development Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

13th July 2019, 04:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Qubento Tech Private Limited Chennai JavaScript/React Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Qubento Tech Private Limited Chennai for JavaScript/React Development Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the JavaScript / React Development internship in Qubento Tech Private Limited, Chennai based on their knowledge and skills in ReactJS and JavaScript. Candidates with suitable interests and expertise are selected for the JavaScript / React Development internship in Qubento Tech Private Limited, Chennai. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Chennai and neighboring cities are selected for the JavaScript / React Development internship in Qubento Tech Private Limited, Chennai. Candidates willing to work full time for the period of 3 months are selected for the JavaScript / React Development internship in Qubento Tech Private Limited, Chennai.
13th July 2019, 06:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Qubento Tech Private Limited Chennai JavaScript/React Development Internship?

Those candidates will be considered for selection Qubento Tech Private Limited Chennai JavaScript/React Development Internship;

Candidates from Chennai and neighboring cities.

Candidates with knowledge of JavaScript and ReactJS.

Candidates who can start the internship between 9th July 2019 and 8th August 2019.

Candidates who can do the internship in full time (in-office) mode.

Candidates who are available for duration of 3 months.
14th July 2019, 12:49 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The selection criteria for JavaScript/React Development Internship at Qubento Tech Private Limited Chennai will be based on Knowledge and technical skill in ReactJS and JavaScript. Those who having above skill and belonging to the city Chennai or neighboring cities are selected for the JavaScript / React Development internship in Qubento Tech Private Limited, Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?